- This blog is a non-commercial site. I do not charge anyone to access any part of the blog. All of the content is made available under a Creative Commons licence to facilitate free reuse.
- You follow advice given on this blog at your own risks. In particular, I am not a medical professional nor a certified engineer.
- I do not accept sponsored posts.
- If you run a business that relies on getting bloggers to repost infographics or videos, please do not bother me, I will not publish your content.
- This blog is under my sole responsibility and it is not affiliated in any way with my employer or one of my clients. Do not sue my employer or my clients. Since I am quite poor, do not even bother suing anyone, just stop reading me.
- If you spot a grammatical or spelling error, please report it. I will never be insulted if you correct my English.
- It is acceptable to translate a post from this blog in another language as long as you attribute the content to me. It is a good practice to link back to my blog from a translation so that people can get to the original text.
The following rules apply when you post a comment on my blog:
- In the comment form, the URL field is for personal URLs only (blogs and home pages). You can leave the field blank.
- Your message may include a link to a commercial URL, but only if it is relevant to your comment and my post. For example, if you want to point me to a product that may solve a given problem, you may include a link to the product page. However, answering a post on database theory by a comment containing a URL to a pregnancy pill Web site is spamming.
- Your name and the content of the comment should not contain keywords. Your name should be either your real name or a sensible nickname, and your comment should be in proper French or English.
- If you get paid to post comments, then your comments are spam, go away.
- If I feel your comment is spam, I will delete it.
- You can criticize me or the other people who post on this blog, but being rude is likely to get your comment deleted. Go start your own blog if you want to be insulting.
- I usually delete comments containing obscenities, racial slurs or sexist remarks even if they are otherwise reasonable.
- I reserve the right to edit your comments. I can shorten them, reformat them or even delete them.
- I can choose to delete all comments on my blog, forever, even if you said nice things about me.