Indexing in Databases and Information Retrieval.
Most recent papers
- Xiaodan Zhu, Peter Turney, Daniel Lemire, Andre Vellino, Measuring academic influence: Not all citations are equal, Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 2014. (Cited at least 4 times.)
- Owen Kaser and Daniel Lemire, Strongly universal string hashing is fast, Computer Journal 57 (11), 2014.
Recently cited papers
- Daniel Lemire and Leonid Boytsov, Decoding billions of integers per second through vectorization, Software: Practice & Experience 45 (1), 2015. (Cited at least 23 times.)
- Daniel Lemire, Owen Kaser, Kamel Aouiche, Sorting improves word-aligned bitmap indexes, Data & Knowledge Engineering 69 (1), 2010. (Cited at least 43 times.)
- Owen Kaser and Daniel Lemire, Tag-Cloud Drawing: Algorithms for Cloud Visualization, Tagging and Metadata for Social Information Organization (WWW 2007), 2007. (Cited at least 186 times.)
- Daniel Lemire and Anna Maclachlan, Slope One Predictors for Online Rating-Based Collaborative Filtering, SDM '05, 2005. (Cited at least 330 times.)
Recent International Conference Program Committees
- ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (ACM CIKM)
- ACM Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (ACM WSDM)
- ACM Conference on Recommender Systems (ACM RecSys)
- ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL)
ContactDaniel Lemire, professor LICEF Research Center, TELUQ Université du Québec 5800 Saint-Denis Office 1105 Montreal (Quebec) H2S 3L5 Canada
Room 12.166, Email : lemire (at) gmail (dot) com