- Taking scientific publishing to the next level
- Ten things Computer Science tells us about bureaucrats
- Automation will make you obsolete, no matter who you are
- The perils of filter-then-publish
- Is Wikipedia anti-intellectual?
- Science is self-regulatoryâ€¦ really?
- Emerging knowledge is a private business
- You think that users are faceless objects? You are obsolete!
- Why aren’t we getting richer? The scarring tissue theory
- It is not where you work, but who you work with
- How database design fails us, and what to do about it
You may subscribe to this blog by email.