Skip to content
- A large city dating back 4,300 years has been discovered in China. It predates the Chinese civilization. At its center was a wide pyramid supporting a 20-acre palace. Little is known about the people living there other than the fact that they had relatively advanced technology.
- Genetic testing of dead warriors from 3000 years ago in Germany reveals that they could not drink milk. It is unclear when Europeans began to drink milk.
- Video games might be especially beneficial to boys as it improves their literacy.
- Anti‐inflammatory treatment rescues age-related memory deficits in mice.
- People today live several years older than thirty years ago. The core of the improvement is due to a reduction of deaths due to heart disease. Meanwhile drug overdoses are more lethal than they were.